5.28.2010

23 Things, Week 15

I have a small amount of experience using wikis. My department uses a PBWorks wiki to document departmental procedures and record useful links to work related sources, but it's absolutely bare bones. For the first part of this assignment, I ventured into Wikipedia, created an account, and edited the Eudora, Kansas page by adding a link to the Eudora Public Library under the "External Links" section. I chose Wikipedia because the 23 Things blurb said you didn't need an account to edit pages, but I was not able to add that link until I had created one.

I just completed part two by creating and linking my page on the 23 Things Kansas wiki. I also took a few moments to read other participants' pages to see what others had enjoyed most about 23 Things. What a fun bunch of folks we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment