5.25.2010

23 Things, Week 14

Coming down the home stretch. Shelfari is my choice for sharing my bibliophile self. It seemed really easy to use, plays well with Blogger, and with Amazon's backing, will have tons of cover art to pretty up my shelf. I've found a glitch or two that I need to solve-- "From Vines to Wines" actually shows that I have 2 editions. I only have one, but wanted to use the cover art from another ed. and now Shelfari thinks I have 2. For my copy of "The Grape in Kansas" (1901), I made my own record for it because I couldn't find that edition on Shelfari. I hope to go back and fill in a little more information about it later on and add scanned cover art, but it's fine for now. I have TONS more books to add and am looking forward to doing so. I've added a Shelfari profile photo and put a widget on my blog. Here's my official Shelfari page: http://www.shelfari.com/charleeg

No comments:

Post a Comment